SPRCL is looking for an administrative assistant to work part-time at our office location in Hythe. Duties include:
- Help to prepare reports for Board Meetings and take minutes.
- Assist the Coordinators to plan, develop, and market courses and special events.
- Greet clients, answer phone calls, and complete learner registrations
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, and social media
- Basic office skills
- Knowledge of Website Maintenance and PayPal Administration.
- Strong Organizational & Communication Skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours with the occasional evening.
This position is Part-time: 24 hrs per week August 23rd – June 30th with a flexible schedule
Position to start: end of August, hours of work negotiable
Submit applications to email@example.com or Mail to SPRCL, Attn: Patricia Fair, Box 540 Beaverlodge, AB T0H 0C0 Deadline to Apply: August 16th, 2021