Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If you cancel your registration 5 business days or more prior to the start date of the class:
– Refunds in the full amount of the course will be issued less a $20 administration fee
– Rescheduling from one course date to another (based on availability) may be processed with no administration fee
If you cancel your registration less than 5 business days prior to the start date of the class:
– No refund is issued
– If you are unable to attend, individuals may be substituted in your place
– Rescheduling from one course date to another (based on availability) may be processed
– In extenuating circumstances, refund requests may be approved by the Director based on factors specific to that situation
You are not fully registered for the class until you are paid in full. Classes maybe cancelled due to low registration. If a class is cancelled you will be notified three to four days prior to the class. A refund will be processed.
Showing the single result
Successful completion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course will allow you to apply for your Possession and Acquisition License. Our instructor will go through the components and safety of firearms, and complete the course with an exam. Learners must receive a passing grade on the exam to pass the course. This is a 9 hour course, with a break for lunch. If you have any questions or would like to register over the phone, please call (780) 354-2656. Registration deadline: January 18th, 2021.
Please note: registration is open for either the Saturday or Sunday class. You do not need to take both.
Learn: texting and email, Facebook and Social Media, online purchases and banking, and online safety on your iPhone, iPad or computer. The cost for this course is $60 but there is a subsidy available to cover this – just ask. This class can be held